Tuesday 6 October 2015

PLAYNOMORE X Laneige BB Cushion (Pore Control) ⁽(◍˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)⁽


This is my first ever beauty product review (which I am actually pretty hesitant to have it posted because I am not super pro at doing makeup or reviewing it but I just wanted to share about my new baby)

I only started getting into makeup products early this year after the Korea trip as I had splurged on random makeup products at Nature Republic to get more EXO freebies (but Myeongdong's outlet did not give that much freebies which 100% sucks) and because I did not want to like let it go to waste, I experimented with it when school had started. The only few products I had were like just a simple BB cream, blusher, tinted lip balm and eyeliner (which I still do not know how to use) all from Nature Republic (effects of using exo as endorser)

I then ventured out to use more in trend items like bb cushions. My first bb cushion is actually the Innisfree Long Wear Cushion which I have mixed feelings about. I then happened to visit this Laneige pop up event at ION and managed to get a few bb cushion samples which were super adorable omg the air puff is so tiny and cute. And I fell in love with it. Furthermore, at the event had the Laneige staff match my bb cushion shade so I know my shade would not be too bright or dark and I already had a plan to buy the Laneige bb cushion once I finish up my Innisfree one.

But, when I found out PLAYNOMORE is collaborating with Laneige for some of their products, I made it a point that I MUST PURCHASE IT. Like come on, look at how cute it is ;;


The bb cushion comes in Whitening and Pore Control. The one I got is the Pore Control one because my skin is oily as hell also because of how bloody hot and humid Singapore weather is all year round. 

Currently the PLAYNOMORE X Laneige version only comes in 2 shades #13 and #21 so it does not really suit those with darker tanned skin. Although you can surely just switch out the bb cushion with the one of your shade and still be able to use this adorable case. 


I got it in the shade #21 Natural Beige which I feel is slightly light for my skin but that is the korea trend now I guess.

Every BB cushion from Laneige comes with a refill pack ! Even the box is so pretty;; And in the texture like PLAYNOMORE bags. talk about detail


The manufacturing date is printed at the back and can be used within 12 months after opening and 30 months if not opened which means my refill can wait for at least another 2 years in case I do not finish the current one up (which is impossible)


Even the mirror comes with the PLAYNOMORE signature eye sticker on ! My money was spent well.


Close up on the bb Cushion which I find so pleasant to look at .

Like all bb cushions, it comes with the blue colour air puff which works so well


It costs the same as their normal bb cushions so I honestly think it is worth the buy for this limited edition case !

Also I love how this bb cushion is not very cakey which sometimes my Innisfree one gets ! It also controls oil well and my T zone does not look super oily anymore. Which is a plus !

Retails at 37000 won and S$59 which shows how much cheaper it is if you purchase it in Korea T_T regret not buying more products in Korea

X
Natale