Thursday 15 October 2015

Schools Out ~̎̎٩(⌒͡∀⌒͡⌯̊)̥̊◦

As stated in the title, School's out is actually a new television programme by Channel M where Gary (yes, the running man one) visits schools around asia ! Surprisingly he actually visited my school (Singapore Polytechnic) for his Singapore stop !

I actually knew about this event when he had gone to Hong Kong and there were adverts on Channel M getting people in Singapore to write in for their own school and I actually had mini thoughts on it but thought it would be impossible to get picked because there would be so many people applying so I didn't actually bother checking out the details and all

But then came the day where the school actually sent a text for this Korea event and I was basically only attracted to attend it because they were giving free etude samples and stuff and it sounded like a pretty okay event.

Had initially gone asking a few of my classmates but most either couldn't make it that day or thought the thing was lame and didn't want to attend it as it was the holidays but thank goodness syirah and mae agreed !!! So we were like late and we thought we could not enter anymore as they said it was strictly 12.50 and we had reached at 1. But because there were still seats we were still allowed in and went in halfway during the talk by etude house about makeup

Then came the part where they had a fake media company act like they were going to have a talk and all but claimed there were technical difficulties and at that point in time I already knew they were filming something as there were those big and long cameras you only see at tv shoots.

The entire event was so well disguised but I guess half the people attending actually already knew. They then played games with those people who actually wrote in. Gary then performed a final time and every one was just crowding him to take selfies (ORZ) 


Whole bunch of photos I took with my camera ! As we had planned on visiting Zulos after the event so I had brought it along to take videos to edit and all but guess it was put to good use for this event as well ! 

Also really cute when someone in the crowd actually mentioned Jihyo and Gary replied saying "today isn't monday"

On another note, school is starting again :-( although my grades are real average, I still feel real disappointed with myself because I realised all my B+'s were those modules with project work ;;u;; and additionally I am taking Korean two days a week this semester so gonna be real stress ;; grrrr

X
Natale