Tuesday 6 October 2015

Food Review : Tanuki Raw ٩(◕ั ∀◕ั๑٩)


Visited Tanuki Raw for the second time on Tuesday after visiting Universal Studios with Cherie and we decided to get lunch here because we had always wanted to visit this place together but never got the chance to.

First time I visited was with Jie and Han and I had the same thing ! Their famed Truffle Yakiniku Don. Priced at $14.80++ I feel it is priced pretty reasonable ! 

To be honest, I don't really like how the beef tastes but I love how the rice is moist and salty enough. The first time I had this, I felt it was slightly too salty but when I had it the second time, it was just right. You can surely smell the truffle but the taste was not really there. But overall it is still a really good dish when you mix it like bibimbap


Tanuki Raw
Orchard Central #02-03
Their Lunch menu with Lunch prices are only available 11.30pm - 3pm !

X
Natale