Sunday 8 June 2014

weekly update

realised i keep on putting off updating this blog till the end of the week hahaha gonna blog about the week before doing a separate post for korean night festival (knf) and my banana cupcakes

started off this week w chinese o's > oh the horror but it is finally over !!! after that grueling 1.5 weeks of intensive doing of mock papers; don't think I really did well because I did not know how to do so many qn ??? and so many of my classmates could OTL

went out w nics and megs to catch maleficent at nex cause I rly want to eat shaw popcorn , wanted to get the 1.40 show but we were kind of late and thank god that I managed to cut the cinema queue w classmates who were quite in front and we kinda catched the same movie.

maleficent was so good !!1!!111 angelina jolie's cheekbones are just too much to handle

the baby aurora and kid aurora was so cute

major plot twist but kind of expected it after frozen...

and of course, selcas


beauty cam was too much omg realised that the beauty effect is always the one destroying my photo qualities orz

on thursday, there was sec 4 farewell for my cca and couldn't really enjoy the food prepared because I had just tightened my braces on wed and I was stuck with drinking coke and eating soggy fries.

got gifts from the cca and I guess farewell was pretty okay. it had to be like cut short because we were chased home so...


took the silver balloon cause it felt so exo-ish hahhaha okay.

baked on fri at bel's place but didn't really take much photos ! baked cookies and macarons hehehe

went out with shing today on our current obsession w going to cafes on sunday mornings for brunch omg hahha
headed to lola's cafe at kovan and it was super crowded ???? even tho we went pretty early cause when we had gone wimbly, there wasn't that many people and i was so shocked by lola's

got truffle fries and crispy wings ; the wings tasted super good omg thought it would be like super spicy but it was more of sweet and with honey



X
Natale