Sunday 8 June 2014

2014 korean night festival ♫꒰・‿・๑꒱

went at around 11pm to the singapore conference hall, to queue and the queue was already pretty long ;;; collected tickets and was given some free gifts


didn't really wanna go for lunafly's fanmeet cause it is a fanmeet rather than a concert but oh wells wanted to listen to special guy and they didn't even sing special guy during the fanmeet but at the festival

heol but there was the photo session and autograph soooooooooo

realised the fanmeet was kinda organised by fans ???? cause I remember seeing them queueing in the christmas concert last year so wow.

okay;

with chloe in the 2nd row !!! always at sam's side ><
they performed a few songs and played some games on stage - typical fanmeet

didn't bring my camera and I didn't really want to take too many photos or whatever since it is already maybe the 4th time seeing them


really thought yun was super handsome and his legs were just so gorgeous and idk ; he was just shining yesterday

after the con was the photo session and it was actually on stage but they had to clear out the concert hall so it was shifted outside and they didn't use the props anymore :-(


I thought my photo was super awkssssss ; I think I was the only one who requested to switch places because it was suppose to be yun teo then sam but I like sama nd yun more ??? so when I went I immediately went to sam and asked for switching of places but then the space between them was very small and my left hand was just awkwardly there because I only managed to put it behind yun;;;;; idek

then it was the autograph session >>> did not know how I even managed to be the first few and all ; wanted them to sign in the album but when I asked the girl she said cannot ???? so i was like ok nvm but when I went back I saw them signing on pages inside -_-

since it was kinda organised by fans, the entire thing was super nice like can sign name ask qn and all.

sam just said hi and all and signed my name and next was teo and I had to kinda wait a bit w teo because chloe was still at yun and they weren't rushing ???? so teo tried saying my name and all but he didn't sign my name but I was like nvm since he said it ;; was just rushing myself >>> idek why ; i think im too used to being rushed so it was just instinct. was laughing at yun cause he wrote chloe's name wrongly and was like apologising omg hahahaha ; he didn't sign my name so I asked ; could have stayed longer with yun but I didn't cause it was total instinct dammit

friends from the queue said I was super lucky cause sam didn't sign for hers because he said his handwriting is ugly and asked teo to do it and my friend was only queuing behind me ???



we then went up to queue for the festival and was met with an auntie who went there to support her son who was going to compete in the dance comp.

the queue was pretty long so me and chloe decided to go try on hanbok's and take photos.


had actually been putting my hair in front to hide my shirt I am wearing but the auntie pushed my hair away to behind and asked for us to hole the fan at the side


selca with the pretty and super nice auntie who kept saying yeppo hahaha and she talked to chloe in korean but she didn't understand a word >-< 


after that we immediately joined back the queue and I was super hungry omg only ate a pack of crackers the entire day so i had to eat the free pepero orz

entered the concert hall and omg hahaha had the greatest laugh when I had uploaded my hanbok photos w chloe on insta and we kinda wanted to deceive people that we are in kr so therefore the caption "greetings from south korea" 

omg and we went on asking on whatsapp to friends if they needed anything from korea and I was laughing like crazy already omfg 

felt super bad and all and when the fest was starting we said stuff like "ttyl gonna have no more hotel wifi, we gg ddm"

thought the dance group that won the competition was really good !!! they did overdose too if I am not wrong !! the pyramid thing from the intro ;;; and they brought out flour for their bap perf ! super cool

was telling chloe that if we won the trip to kr for the lucky draw it would be insane but not like we could win anyways orz

and lunafly came on ; for once, sitting at yun's side hahhaa but it changed to teo because of special guy ;;;-;;;;


can see how floured the floor is orz ; oh wells enjoyed the night !!! and made a few new friends i guess

just realised how much of a hipster I am liking lunafly orz



 X
Natale