Friday 30 May 2014

update on life ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

started off last week with an off day and ending off prelims officially ;; headed out to orchard to celebrate megs and biebs' birthdays - had dinner at orchard gateway !!

we then decided to have some fun at h&m to go pick out clothes for each other and all but fitting rooms were too crowded :-: so we headed to forever21 instead hahaha elle picked this out which I thought was so ridiculous cause I would never wear smth like that and idk but it gave me that music festival vibe

the shorts were so loose cause she took a super big sized one sigh
then we all went back since there was still sch the next day TTT obviously took photos as a clique before leaving


went home and bubu requested to take some selcas hehe


during the weekends, because the youngest two had gone out with my grandparents, I could go out and have a good meal with my parents and gordon orz ; cause kr bbq is not the younger two's style ;; went to central whoo


I tried; its rly difficult to take a selca from far away with just one hand cries; my face is so blocked

army stew and bbq wheeee
ended this meal with churros from orchard central !! this new shop called spanish doughnuts had got a salted caramel churro as well and omg it is super super good

plain churros w like 3 diff chocolates
this week passed super quickly with chi intensives ;-; doing mock papers everyday and going through them . the teachers' efforts were really superb , marking all our compos and email writings everyday and returning them to be gone through the next day/ I guess I am not really putting in enough effort since I can still be typing all this shit but oh wells.


photo w chen laoshi for our last individual lesson w her for this year !! gave her postcards which were supposed to be part of kindness singapore where u give post cards to appreciate the elderly in your community but chen laoshi is counted one i guess since she already has grandchildren hahaha

ending this post of with the male who makes me smile everytime I see him smiling and being happy ^^ stay cheerful bby
yes, keep laughing and being happy like that
X
Natale