Thursday 19 June 2014

trick eye museum ꒰✘Д✘◍꒱

delayed this post for so long because my keyboard was spoilt and also because I wanted to sleep orz
walking to sentosa !!!
went to the trick eye museum on sunday w my cousins ;;; the queue was so darn long , since it was a weekend and it hasn't opened very long. the queue stated that it would be a waiting time of 5 hrs but 5 hrs is nothing compared to mosh pit queuing and it didn't really seem like it would be 5 hours honestly.


finally got in the museum after queueing for 2 hours +++ ;;; it;s going to be an overdose of photos hehe
very overdose feel idk
swear u can find this at science centre pls

dolphins because haru

levitating like really well

with my 늑대

sarang w kangjun look a like orz


riding my race horse w class


falling off bamboos cause I fail as a tao fan ><

we are one ! :,)

doesnt rly look realistic enough ;; i think it is in a wrong angle

 balancing like a pro

 pulling elf-nim's ear

 when can i like ever do this irl
 singing in the rain

clingggggg


 copying luhan and yixing for mid globe hahaha


last photo before leaving

X
Natale