Monday 19 May 2014

grub ꒰⑅•ᴗ•⑅꒱

met up with chloe and clara yesterday (18/05) for brunch !! me and chloe sort of agreed to go eat churros after prelims and since prelims sort of ended , we went to have some hahaha.

decided to go grub since churrosity is closed on sundays apparently ;;; oh wells . we met pretty early , like at 10.30am at nex then headed to amk to take a bus there since it was at bishan-amk park hahaha.

surprisingly there was no queue but I guess it was because we reached there pretty early and it was drizzling 

me and chloe decided to share burgers and churros while clara had a waffle and vanilla gelato.

portobello burger and pork steak burger 
did not really enjoy the pork steak burger because I thought it was pretty fatty and it was just too overwhelming but the meat was pretty soft !! the portobello burger was just so good ;; the mushroom was so yummy and the sauce was nice too ; will surely eat that the next time

waffles w vanilla gelato 
idk why this photo turned out so blur -_- churroooooooos
finally had churros but I thought the churros didn't really have enough sugar and I didn't really like the sauces given so me and chloe had asked for more sugar hahhaa and it tasted really really much more better with that extra sugar !!

omg my eyes are so small I cant even
selca before leaving the park cause there was nice scenery haha
after that we then headed back to amk hub and walked around hahha we then went to the arcade to play abit omg such a fail hahaha 

and yay for my new $4 watch from taka hahaha super happy I got the pink one from the toy machine thing hehe

aint it so cute hehe why does my hand turn out so black here
X
Natale