Sunday 18 May 2014

emergency couple fanmeet (*✧×✧*)

so many events had happened this past week and I just want to put all that aside and talk about how I managed to release all those stress by attending the emergency couple fanmeet !!!

not going to make any more further comments regarding kris and all because currently everything is so messed up.

oh wells ; the emergency couple fanmeet was on friday (16/05). It was super last minute cause I only got told that Natasha had free tickets on the day itself. Was really happy to be able to spend time with elle and release all that stress esp since it was the day after the entire kris fiasco and friday was technically what I term as my last paper for prelims wuhu.

the fanmeet was held at kallang theatre which I actually didn't know was the building beside kallang leisure mall hahaha even tho I have been to stadium so many times.orz

got complimentary tickets from esther's mom hehehe

my fingers are in such an awkward position OTL
our tickets weren't really good but at least we managed to be able to go !!

went to have 'dinner' but it was actually basically eating desserts then we just headed back to the theatre.

selfies many many while waiting for the show to start ^^
view from our original seats
was super far so we had moved towards the more front seats that were pretty empty ;;

jihyo is super cute and funny; super warm towards all her fans and of course her sense of humor was just so perfect/ thought her outfit was really pretty.

eventho choi jinhyuk is handsome but just not my type of guy I would like and I have yet to watch emergency couple !!! hahaha was planning to watch it after prelims ; the show seems really really good by the small clips they played during the fanmeet and I will be looking forward to watch it hehehe.


had really such a great time with elle !! been so long since we have hanged out and even eating silently is such a comfortable silence ^^ hehehe

X
Natale