Friday 16 January 2015

results 乁༼☯‿☯✿༽ㄏ

so i said i will see how emotional i would get and honestly i didn;t get much emotions out of my results

i would not say i was not nervous at all cause that would be lies but i have to say i wasn't as nervous as i thought i would be but more of excitement.

it was so great to be able to be back in PL ! although there was the new principal and all but I guess it just feels great to be back to my second home while i am currently school-less and still rotting away my life till i decide to find another job ;;

My results are pretty average i guess - but I was shocked by my math and science results which I would never in my life expect such results (because i am always close to a failure and utterly think that would be my downfall for my results) but turned out I got an A2 for both of them and in the end it was my humanities which got a B3 which I am totally not surprised by the amount of preparedness I was for them

Still fairly well with a raw score of 12 and 15 for L1R4 and R5 respectively and on the other hand, I am very pleased with my cca results because the last time I saw it, it was a 19 and I needed a 20 to get my two bonus points if not I would be just stuck with a 1 which would really suck ??? but I guess the teachers did some adding of points and I got my extra point and hit 20 !!! Was really happy when Mdm Z told me I had my two bonus points when I was collecting my results;;;

i will never be ready for JC life becasue I am totally not the type that will study her ass off so obviously I am picking the poly route but much decisions for course and which poly ;;-;;

to be honest, while typing up this post, I am waiting for the JAE website to be able to load which i have honestly been waiting for like half an hour now refreshing and all wtf i thought it won't crash at this timing and I really just want to submit it now and not have the chance to second think myself k

X
Natale