Sunday 4 January 2015

2015 (★´ω`★)ゞ

the recent lack of updates so therefore, here I am with a post for 2015 ! my first post for the year ;; awfully free and slacking away my life because I just need a long break before I actually go work again or something

first job experience did not turn out as well as I had expected it would be ;; honestly having to work in the service industry is such shit ass in singapore because of the amount of people who love to complain and nitpick and every single thing and refuse nothing but perfection

honestly, going for the job interview was a super impulsive decision because I was just rotting away my holiday and thought why not just go for the interview with my friends. once i reached home after the interview, I totally regretted and was hoping I wont be selected because of my lack in experience and be not contacted but oh wells, received the text for work and attended a day of training by following my mentor around and memorise the steps to doing everything

there was alot to memorise and I was so scared that once I had to do everything on my own I would screw up so badly. the 2nd day we still had mentors but it was like only half day and we were on our own because of the lack of staff and the overwhelming number of customers. I was partially scolded by one customer on my 2nd day because she just insisted on her way and had to get help from my mentor but she later understood that I just started and even offered encouragement - "加油,小妹" before she left.

honestly I would have counted myself pretty lucky because I mostly had nice customers but some were just plain complain kings - not gonna go into details but I just did not have the audacity to retort back to customers so I was very thankful to sow for helping me out ;;;

i dreaded going to work everyday and thankfully I had enough courage to let my manager know I did not think I could handle the job any further because it was honestly taking a toll on me - just a small mistake there could lead to having your pay cut by $200 ??? it is just too stressful

spent the new years with nicole, elle and bieber at nicole's new place and it is super pretty !! we played a bunch of board games and watched stuffz

so currently I am still rotting at home because no one is willing to go on a food tour -_- so devastating

have to say I am not really like anxious about results but rather I feel more excited

have decided that for this year , I will go by yifan's words that he had mentioned on weibo which is 新的一年,要继续勇敢. which basically means, in this new year, continue to be brave

okay, i know i most probably will give up on this motto by the later half of the year or even earlier but i guess it will just motivate me for now

on another note, I really want to go to korea this year and this will sort of be in my wish for this year.

but as always, I have no idea when is the most appropriate timing to go
first choice would be of the end of this month / early feb in order to be able to experience snow once in my lifetime and in korea !! cons would be that I will be freezing my ass off
second choice would be to wait for exo's comeback and be able to buy all the new merch at the sm store ; cons would be that i would be so sad if I am unable to see exo perform their new song live - because the amount of exo k-fans are crazy and seeing them live or go for a fansign is almost impossible and i would have so much regrets
third choice would be during summer where i can buy so much beauty stuff and clothes and all ; cons would be that i do not know which idol would be having what comeback as of yet
fourth choice is to wait for another concert and go ; cons would be that i might have school so

GAHHHH how indecisive I am

my next post would most probably be like after results orx lets see how emotional i'll get

xoxo
Natale