Thursday 6 November 2014

yg family concert(@◇@)

realised how long it took me to actually post this

o's are sort of unofficially over and I have all the time in the world ;;

i think yg concert was in sept ??? which proves to show how i was very hardworking //lies// but i really enjoyed this concert because I had always enjoyed yg artistes and their music but hardly ever could I find someone to go with me or either I found someone but they won't be willing to go the same cat as me which is just

I honestly really really like the atmosphere at the yg family concert cause it was really like a concert full of partying and jumping around ! Unlike smtown which i thought didn't have that mood cause the music genre is just so different. Queue number this time was not very desirable i guess because we were aiming for VIP tickets but at the point in time the ticket system just couldn't work so we settled with a normal standing but due to much time being wasted, the number wasnt the best ever

Which was really hard on me because I kinda really wanted to be near a barricade knowing the concert was gonna run to around 3-4 hours and I know I most probably cant stand that long ;; and it has been ages since I have not stood at a barricade ;;

My back almost died halfway I swear. It was aching so much it was sooooo bad I just felt like sitting down or something

I really really enjoyed myself at this concert and I guess I managed to hear many of the songs which I wanted to hear although I would have wished to have maybe some daragon  ;;;



me and nicole attempting on photos cos we kinda go there for the music and to see them perform live and not rly fanservice orz


xoxo
natale