Thursday 6 November 2014

the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ٩꒰•௰︡๑꒱ु

doing a double post cause I have so much back tracking ahhahaha

I had decided to bake cookies very long time ago and had basically made chocolate chip cookies without chocolate chips but then on friday I had decided to bake with the chocolate chips cause I finally bought em and it is just so darn good

I always make half a batch cause I wanna have warm cookies with melted chocolate chips and being without a microwave, I cant heat it up without burning it

Recipe :

226g Butter (softened at room temperature)

3/4 cup granulated white sugar
3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips


1. Preheat your oven to 190 degrees C

2. Cream together your butter and sugars until pale and creamy


2. Beat in the eggs one at a time until well incorporated 


3. Combine your flour and baking soda together and add it into your mixture from 2


4. Mix your flour till well combined with the mixture


5. Mix in your chocolate chips and scoop using a tablespoon onto a baking tray lined with parchment or greased


6. Bake it for 12 mins and let them cool for 5 minutes on the tray



just look at that gooey choco chip ;;; hehehe enjoyy

xoxo, 
natale