Thursday 7 August 2014

haji lane w ninameg ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

went out w nicole and megan to bugis area on tuesday !! we actually wanted to visit I AM cafe but decided on having ramen at bugis+ instead hahahaha ordered like 2 bowls of ramen and we were freaking full. we then walked over to haji and decided to visit shop wonderland cause I wanted to try the white choco molten cake. disappointed. idk if it is even white choco ?? it didnt have a single bit of white orz and the molten was not rly molten since they only heated it up and all sianz

with nics cause megs refused and became our photographer (which has bad skills)
look at my hair in 3 partings orz
megan attempting a step photo plz

of course selcas at haji before leaving ! went back to bugis junction and I realised they have innisfree !!! but i already bought masks from face shop ;;; (altho I told myself I will never enter face shop cause they didnt change the endorser for sg to exo ><) huhuhu megan and nicole then went to study at national library while I went back home hahaha

X
Natale