Monday 25 August 2014

career day + out w cherie ꒰⌗´͈ ᵕ ॣ`͈⌗꒱৩

had career day last last tuesday after prelims ended !! it ended of with a radio talk from 987 but our sch was pretty strict and all idek why but they dont allow photos and all but we sneaked off during the acjc talk HAHA


on friday then I met with cherie to go eat good food at holland v since all my prelim results were out and I needed to treat myself MUAHAHAHA we wanted to go eat sunday folks but it doesnt open till 4pm so we went to eat cronuts !! because I havent tried it before hehehe, we then took a salted caramel cronut and croissant the cronut tasted pretty good and the salted caramel cream was goooooddd


we then went to try hatched since we both have not tried it before and I dont think i'll be heading back any time soon... maybe I tried the wrong thing


and because I was so full, I bought churros to take home HAHHA so despo for churros but they r so good


X
Natale