Saturday 25 January 2014

Nutella Cookies Recipe

I have been wanting to make like a plate of good nutella cookies again after that one time where I made those cookies with nutella in the middle ;-; but I just couldn't find the recipe so I had to go and search again for a new one sobs and it kinda tastes diff from the first one I made but I guess it still tastes good since it is still NUTELLA

So the new recipe is not that bad ; and I still remember that time when eva chia didn't know how to pronounce my name and freaking called me nutella wtf ; k 

I totally prefer nutella cookies than butter cause it tastes so much more high level hahahah 

Recipe :
Ingredients 
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1 cup nutella
  • 1 egg

Steps
  1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celcius 
  2. Mix together the nutella and egg 
  3. Sift in the flour and Mix 
  4. Roll out the dough with a table spoon for big cookies and teaspoon for small cookies and flatten on the baking tray
  5. Bake for around 6-8 minutes for teaspoon sized cookies and around 10-12 minutes for tablespoon sized
the items needed for this :))


1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celcius ! 

2. Mix together the nutella and egg ;)

3. Sift in the flour and Mix ! (( do use a big bowl orz look at the mess i made trying to sift with a small ass bowl ))


4. Roll out the dough with a table spoon for big cookies and flatten on the baking tray ;-;


5. Bake for around 6-8 minutes for teaspoon sized cookies and around 10-12 minutes for tablespoon sized


ENJOY YOUR COOKIES ^____^