Wednesday 15 January 2014

First

Have taken a liking to blog on mobile after finding it so convenient for daily posts ^^
Went nex for the 1st time this year hahaha and had baskin robbins since it was pink day - show smth pink and get a free scoop wheeeee
Had a pralines and cream, my ultimate favourite as well as the strawberry flavoured one
Had gone for my dental appointment today to tighten my braces and I actually was thinking of getting red rubbers for Chinese new year but there isn't any ;;_;; so pink and since the bottom didn't need rubbers so I didn't bother
Really hate the soreness of my braces whenever it tightens it's always that 2-3 days of teeth aching and unable to eat normal food ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Another long day in school tmr //sobs// thank god for the short day today so I could nap zzzz
|| got7's mv was released today !!! The dance is cute but I don't rly get the mv ... promised not to like a new group this year but oh wells ||