Tuesday 30 August 2016

I'm actually back

Yes ! I am finally back putting up blogposts because I was very very motivated to actually do more regular posts after actually following a blog and realised that I would like to change the direction this blog is going towards ! Where I will make myself post at least 1 post per week / 4 posts per month ! 

I suffer the issue of being super OCD about all my photos and all and I really need them to be organised and edited well before I actually would put them out on my blog ;; but problem is, for holiday trips it is always too tiring to be like editing photos every single day and saving it and having everything organised well :-( so you will say - why not just edit all the photos from that trip all in one go ??? - thing is I will edit like quite a few photos which I want to post on instagram and this would ruin it all 

Very determined to clear up all my posts which have been super delayed before I head to China for my immersion in less than 2 weeks time ! That would include like posts which should have been posted since January (EXOLUXION). 

Here is to more productive blogposts !