Saturday 22 March 2014

the saturdays ꒰⑅•ᴗ•⑅꒱

super obsessed w the saturdays' not giving up and since today is a saturday so why not this title hahaha

had woken up pretty early considering the time I slept to head out and collect my first sensibility album I had ordered from fast tracks ; was actually intending to not purchase it anymore after I had tried depositing money into their acc and it had already reached the limit so I knew that it was a sign I should not buy it. But fast tracks had then sent an email asking if I made payment so oh wells, did interbank transfer.

the collection was at city square and i decided to go and try paddington house of pancakes since I had kept on seeing it on insta and it looks good. went out w han and we took the bus there and were lost for moments until I saw a girl w a poster so I knew she had just gone from city square and we went that direction hahaha.

I kinda already knew I won't get the pass since I barely have any fan luck for b.a.p ; I think I have pretty good fanluck for other groups but just not b.a.p and idek why

Got a daehyun photocard eventho I very much wanted youngjae; and I had thought it would be fast tracks giving the letter and all as stated in their faq but it was a lucky dip ; so more albums more chances ! which was totally not what they said on their fb orz but it's too late anyways.

Headed to Paddington House Of Pancakes and ordered a dessert one as well as this fries and wedges thingy ; the fries and wedges was super filing i swear. Only ate like half since I shared it w han but I think I could barely eat my pancakes.


was pretty nice w the nacho cheese and all but the square thing on top is weird...

I ordered like a short stack ??? w bananas and idk what;s the chocolate thing but I swear the pancakes taste a little undercooked idk. Tastes super starchy and all ; totally prefer strictly pancakes anytime. Even han agreed.

It was pretty erm simple for $10 pancakes really. I think the chocolate thing at the side is like chocolate butter ??? idk


I don't think I'll go and eat there again anytime soon cause it is kinda overpriced for super mini portions and weird tasting pancakes 

Headed to a family bbq after that w my dad's family side and didn't really eat much since I shoved myself w pancakes and the bbq started at like 4 ??? came home and tried updating the blogshop as much as I can while finishing chi tys, alternating orz

super happy that I managed to finish 4 comprehensions today !! great achievement :)

hoping to bake tomorrow and to finish up other homeworks as well as the blogshop ;-; cause I doubt I have much time after school starts

xoxo,
Natale