Thursday 13 February 2014

Bath & Body Works Singapore ꒰●꒡ ̫ ꒡●꒱

Was too excited about BBW opening in SG ;; me and shing went on the 2nd day of opening !!

Bath and Body Works in Singapore is the only store in Asia currently !!
It is located at Marina Bay Sands #B2-42 :) near the food court side

It smells like heaven omfg and all the staff are super nice and friendly ;; items were pretty cheap as well since there was opening sales




The candles were all freaking gorgeous and the frosted cupcake and buttercream scents are all just so sweet ;; though my mom totally does not allow me to light one in my room so obviously i didn't get any


Really want a super nice smelling handsoap and I remember coming across this on the internet for like $12 for one of this ; but shing didn't wanna buy w me so...


The body soaps were all damn tempting and made me super indecisive i swear,


These were like those travel sized bottles and they were actually on sale at 3 for $12 that day and you could mix and match ; but I doubt I'll use it so hm;


Actually really wanted to buy this room spray thingy but it was kinda ex so yeah; and you have to keep going back to get refills ./ 


And of course, what Bath & Body Works is known for -- PocketBac Hand Sanitizers !
They had so many different scents and many holders on sale and I have to say they were reasonably priced ! Bought my holder for $2 !!


Shing's buy :) 
mine hahahaha

Will for sure go back during like Christmas or smth or maybe if they have major sales!!